Sunday, November 18, 2012

Let's make this clear


Before this blog gets up and takes it's first steps there is something I want to make clear.  This is a vegan blog.  So when I say cheese I mean vegan cheese.  There is nothing like being talked down to at a vegan pizzeria for ordering a cheese slice and they tell you, "We don't HAVE CHEESE!"  I know you don't that's why I come to vegan establishment.  Ultimately we are searching for a satisfying yet cruelty-free meal.  So there will be no cheeze nonsense going on here, or tofurky sandwich (unless I'm using tofurky.)  Most meats will be homemade as well as; cheese, cookies, cakes, sauces, and many things not typical of being vegan.  I feel like I'm writing a college essay in culinary school because I don't talk about my food… I feed it to them… no words involved besides.. mmmmmmm.  I promise you good grammar and an intelligent way to create homemade meals that anyone can make.  Just picture me sitting in the kitchen with you gently guiding you.  That's what I want out of this blog… plus I'm never here to pressure you into becoming vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment